Mut - Multi User Tetris
News (as of 2005-09-29):
Version 1.00a fixes the makefile so it will work with the
current version of sdk2unix
News (as of 2004-09-29):
- Open Source tetris game for the Symbian platform (License: GPL)
- Large pieces, nice graphics
- One-handed operation
- Multi-User (not yet implemented)
- Computer opponents
- Supporting the most popular Symbian platforms: Series 60 and UIQ
(UIQ not yet implemented)
Implemented in this version:
- Standard tetris game :-)
- Online settable background image:
Make a photo and set it as background picture.
- Transparent stones:
Transparency is changeable between none, 50% and 100%.
- Computer opponents: None, 1 or 2 with a miniature live
picture of the other screens.
Clearing more than one row at once
sends some nice surprise to the other players.
- All series 60 devices with 12 and 16 bit screens should work
- Tested on the 6600 and on the 7650